Monday, April 1, 2013

And so it begins...

It's Monday.

Let's just acknowledge that fact now so we can get past it as quickly as possible.

There! I feel better. Now, let's have a look at what I have coming up this week:

Tonight: Creamy Maceroni & Cheese with Crunchy Topping from Iowagirleats.com (I'm from Des Moines, so I LOVE her stuff!) and my first softball game of the season. Temp: 45 degrees

Photo cred goes to Iowagirleats.com

Tuesday: Orange chicken from Iowagirleats.com with Broccoli, Carrot & Cheese Orzo from Weelicious.com. Forecasted Temp: 54 degrees

Photo cred goes to weelicious.com


Wednesday: Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki from mayoclinic.com. Forecasted Temp: 54 degrees

Thursday: Spaghetti with pizza sauce from Budget Bytes & Cultural Psychology class at 5pm. Forecasted Temp: 59 degrees

Friday: Breakfast for dinner (brinner) and end of the week celebrations take the form of much Lego Lord of the Rings after Milo goes to bed. Whoo! Forecasted Temp: 68 degrees

Awwww yeah.

Saturday: Citrus & Herb Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Wintery Mashed Potatoes from thecozyapron.com & maybe Zumba at 9am if I'm not aching too badly from my game. Forecasted Temp: 69 degrees

Photo cred goes to thecozyapron.com


Sunday: Cauliflower Crust Pepperoni Pizza & softball game at 9pm. Forecasted Temp: 64 degrees

That's it! That's all of it. Should be good. I'm very curious about the hens and the pizza. As anyone can tell from Pinterest, cauliflower is just all the rage right now. You see it everywhere, roasted, as rice, as mashed potatoes, as pizza... so I knew I had to give it a try. I will report back. I hope that your start to the week is excellent and filled with warm food!

No comments:

Post a Comment