Monday, April 15, 2013

Eat all the things!!!

So, this post is going to be short and distressingly food free. I did not get a chance to get pictures uploaded this weekend, and I am morally opposed to recipes without pictures so...you'll just have to wait. Sorry :(

However! I can tell you that this weekend held many wonderful recipe noms! I made orange chicken, broccoli cheese soup, steak fingers and gravy and my FAVORITE sour cream pancakes. Seriously, I may never eat regular pancakes again. These were BOMB and I highly recommend you go check them out HERE. You can tell how serious I am by all the shouty capitals I'm using.

This week, there shall be other wonderful noms. Chicken alfredo pizza, chicken enchiladas, BBQ Pork stuffed potatoes & pasta e fagioli. Stay tuned, there will be pictures and recipes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment